Friday, May 24, 2013

Wedding Decorations: Down the Aisle

I am totally and absolutely addicted to Pinterst. There I said it. Too bad it doesn't fix anything!

That being said here is another idea I found on pinterst for my wedding. I found this great aisle decoration idea on weddingchicks blog and added my own flair to it to make make it unique!

The best part of this idea? I got to have a reason to drink 10 bottles of wine and no not all in one night, as tempting as that might be.

Our wedding colors are royal blue and yellow so I found Bartenura Moscato with a beautiful blue bottle. Made some burlap roses and some crocheted sunflowers and bought some sparkly preserved baby's breath from afloral.com. Here is what it looks like =]

Front

Back

Flowers

We will put it at the end of each row of chairs for the ceremony and then move it up to the the parking area for guests to walk through when they arrive. I think we will put them in the ground like the blog shows. Will have the pictures in august! Hope you guys like =]

No comments:

Post a Comment